MISSOURI FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for MISSOURI. Studies show that food safety training protects MISSOURI lives. Get your food handlers card from eFoodhandlers®, a national leader in food safety training and testing, and show the MISSOURI public that their safety matters. In MISSOURI, an ANSI accredited eFoodhandlers card or certificate means you have been trained to properly handle and prepare food. Study and take the test for free. Get your printed food handlers card and certificate when you complete the program.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent MISSOURI
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any MISSOURI charitable organization can access low-Cost eFoodHandlers training and testing.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in MISSOURI to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local MISSOURI jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.